|Rosebud (c) Petria Follett|
I come bearing a flower to apologize for my absence this week! I knew going into it that October was going to be insanely busy, but now that I’m in the middle of the mess, I can see I underestimated the time crunch of my schedule. Just to give you an idea, October is the busiest month of the year at my day job and I’m also:
– editing a book for a friend that clocks in around 148,000 words (it’s a sci-fi epic).
– drafting a book with Lani.
– plotting books two and three of The Dream War Saga.
– costume shopping for the Hunger Games production I’m trying to put together.
– attending a baby shower and an out-of-town wedding.
I will definitely check in when brain power and time allow, but until the beginning of November the posts may be a little more sporadic than usual. On the plus side, it seems like summer is finally loosening it’s grip on South Florida! Today was the first time I drove with my windows down since about the middle of May. Here’s hoping it stays cool for the rest of the month! 😀
Enjoy October, lovelies!